I am still loving this meeting and this leader! JoAnn joined when her two boys were 1 and 3, although she was only 25 at the time. My girls are 1 and 3, so here I am at 29; determined that this will be the last time I join WW. I am determined to win the wager with my dad, make it to lifetime, and then continue attending weekly and never look back.
So here are the updates from the last 3 weeks:
July 16: down 2.8 pounds
July 23: down 3.0 pounds
July 30: down 1.8 poundsThis totals 7.6 pounds in 3 weeks and I am super stoked about that! I am also really hoping I can keep it up!
Being back at work really keeps me on a schedule. This is what I have been doing and, as you can see, it's working:
- 5:30AM Breakfast (Egg White omelet for 4 points)
- 9:40AM Snack (yogurt and apple for 2 points)
- 12:50PM Lunch (sandwich, pretzels, diet coke for 10 points)
- 3:00PM Snack (pudding and banana for 2 points)
- 5:30PM Sensible Dinner (varies, but since I've allowed myself 11 points, I don't feel the need to track it specifically)
The best parts are that I am eating real food, I don't feel hungry or malnourished, and I've lost my cravings for sugary foods. I am fine eating the same thing each day because it takes all the thought out of it! Then the flexibility I've allowed myself with dinner really helps and I can easily mix it up. My coworkers are supportive and I don't mind talking about it and my hubby has been the most supportive of anyone!