Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Las Vegas Half-Marathon

This past weekend we went to Las Vegas for the Rock n' Roll Half-Marathon!
These pictures are out of order...but you'll get the idea!

Nicole, Chelsea, and me with our finisher medals!

Nicole, me, and Chelsea before the real race, but after the race to get to the race! Those of you who know me and know how tense I get when we are late, will understand that I was freaking out! At least we didn't have time to get nervous! A big thank you to random-guy that liked taking our picture!

Ahhh yes, Las Vegas.
Running down the strip...
And still running down the strip...
13.1 miles later we were done and ready to enjoy our much deserved buffet!

4 comments:

Your Mom said...

Soooo proud of my girls..and a little envious too because it looks like so much fun! Pretty proud of random guy too!

The Yager Family said...

Ahhh good 'ol random guy... he was so... random.
Great time sis!

Suzanne said...

Ooo! Buffet? No one told me about a buffet! I'd have run 13 miles for a buffet! Okay, maybe not, but that's great inspiration! Oh, and the company of course. What a great adventure and fun photos!

Kendra Forgacs said...

Kendra forgot to mention her daughter helped her finish the last stretch for about a mile or so. She was bearing the cold weather watching all the wackos run by until her mommy in black finally showed up. Unbelievable job by Shyla and mommy.