Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Shyla starts Daycare

Shyla's first day of Daycare was Tuesday, September 22.  She is going to ChildTime which is where Lilly and Zac go.
The night before her first day of school, she had to take a bath and she was a very happy girl!
This is the morning before we left for school.  Shyla has recently found her toes.  She hasn't quite figured out how to get them into her mouth but I'm sure she will soon.  She loves being naked!
And this is right before we left.  When I dropped her off she still looked happy like this.  I, however, did NOT look like this anymore.

She did really well.  The staff seem to really like her and when I pick her up she happy. 

Here's to 3 weeks off and 3 great weeks with my baby girl!

4 comments:

The Yager Family said...

Love you sister, and love Shyla too!

Eileen Short said...

You look SO good, Kendra! Congrats!

Your Mom said...

She will steal their hearts at ChildTime...lucky them! Love you!

lainiekitz said...

I love Shyla's little bangs! Too Cute! She is beautiful.