Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Belated Mother's Day Post

We had a great Mother's Day! It was my first official Mother's Day as last year Shyla was still growing in my belly.

We had a lovely family brunch at Chelsea and Jeremy's house.

I had to start with this picture because it makes me laugh that my fatty husband broke this chair by sitting in it. That is a lawsuit waiting to happen. He followed that move by chucking it across the backyard; then proceeded to go get it and set it up again to be fixed.

Me and Shyla on Mother's Day...not a good picture, but the only one.

Oh, silly me. Here it is again. How did that ever happen?

And here we have 8 lovely ladies and 1 lucky little man.

My little angel.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Fatty husband? I don't think sooo...too funny though. Mother's Day means so much more now, doesn't it?

Chelsea said...

I absolutely love that you posted that picture twice!
Made. My. Day!

Eileen Short said...

It's so completely obvious that you love, love, love being a mom. Happy Mother's Day!!

Your Mom said...

Yay for moms everywhere! It was a really fun day!