Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Another Update! Two in one week! Hot-Dog!

This is my 2nd post of the week! Some of you may read into that as an indication that I am getting the hang of this motherhood thing. I certainly wouldn't make such a bold statement but I won't stop you from believing what you want. Enjoy our pictures!
Shyla went with me to a three-hour meeting at my school dressed as a watermelon! She slept through most of it! I guess our discussion of classroom management and procedures was about as exciting to her as it was to me!
This is quickly becoming one of our more frequent poses! Check out those lips! (On Shyla, not Stevie)
I love my girl! Look at her eyes! She's changing so much and so quickly!

Pancake watching over her little sister! She has adjusted quite well to the new family member!
Mom - I hope you're happy with the update!

4 comments:

Your Mom said...

YESSSS!!Good Job Little Mommy!

The Yager Family said...

You had the hang of motherhood since day one sister.
Thanks for the pics! I love love love that little watermelon!

Natalie said...

I want to know where I can find an adult sized outfit with a watermelon on the tooshie. I think it would make the best dressed list.

Suzanne said...

Hey, even if your mom isn't, which I see she is, I'm happy with it! She is adorable, and I'm so glad we were able to see both of you the other day!