Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Best Workout EVER!

Last Thursday I went to spinning class at Desert Sports and Fitness while my mom took care of Shyla! I hadn't been to spinning since before getting pregnant with Shyla. I used to go to LA Fitness and the class at Desert was much better.

It was a great workout. I sweated. I was tired. I felt energized.

That is not what this post is about.

Friday evening, Chelsea and I took the three kids to get their pictures taken. Together.

Three Kids (ages 3 years, 19 months, and 14 months) + Photo Shoot = Best Workout EVER!

We were relying (probably too much) on 3 year old Lilly to keep the babies in check. Here she is with Shyla is a choke-hold. Where is Zac? He would not let Chelsea put him down. I would call him a "big-baby" here, but I am fairly certain that when I was a baby I wouldn't let my mom put me down either and our professional photos always had Chelsea holding me down. I love Zac! He looks just like Chelsea but he acts like me!
And then we tried to have a dance-party in front of the camera. The result: well, you see.
And then it was tumble-time! If you look to the left of the above picture you can see Chelsea. That is about as far away as Zac would let her go. And he doesn't look too thrilled about being that far!
And, finally, the shot we love. They are all looking at the camera. And they are all smiling (well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad). Oh, and yes, you can still see Chelsea.

So for about 45 minutes we ran, danced, yelled, jumped, chased, frolicked, comforted, laughed, and sighed.

It was well worth it.

7 comments:

Jess said...

AWWW!!! They came out sooo cute!!! I love the one of Lilly and Shyla! Looks like two cousins/best of friends . The one where they are all tumbling over is soo cute too, it looks like they were having a blast! they are all just too cute!

Your Mom said...

THIS is one of the best posts ever in Gramas book!...so easy to fill in the gaps of the activities off camera! Spinning is for wimps by comparison!

Suzanne said...

I don't know if I've laughed so hard all weekend! Hysterical scrolling down and seeing those! GREAT story!

chelsea said...

Oh it was an experience to say the least! Thanks sister!

Deb said...

Great photos! Trying to get more then 1 kid to look at the camera and smile is HARD!

Becca @ My Crazy Good Life said...

The third one? The one with the girls on the floor?

THAT is the one that should be framed and on the wall. :)

Stephanie said...

Hi Kendra! It was so good to see you at Zinburger last night. Thank you so much for introducing yourself! I wish we would have been able to chat a bit... :)

These photos are fun. It's crazy trying to get multiple small children to all smile and look at the camera at the same time, isn't it? I can hardly do it with my two. ;)

Talk to you soon!

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net