Saturday, October 30, 2010

Mikey's 2nd Birthday!

I've posted about my friend Vanessa before. She is the girl who I was best friends with through elementary, lost touch in high school, and have reconnected via Facebook. She is also the one with an adorable son, Mikey.

Mikey was born in the wonderful month of October so today we went to the park to celebrate his 2nd birthday!
I love this pic of Vanessa and Mikey (taken in the jumping castle!)

Shyla and I had fun in the jumping castle. Although I don't have any pictures of it, Stevie had tons of fun while jumping and encouraging the little kids to run full-speed into the sides.

My daughter, the goof!

She made friends with these two cutie pies while jumping. They graciously took a break from running into things to tickle and laugh with my girl!

More jumping!
And since it was a park, Shyla also wanted to play on the equipment and swing, of course!

It was a really fun party and we were so glad to be able to go. We look forward to seeing more of Mikey, Vanessa, and James and being a part of each other's lives.

Happy Birthday Mikey!

1 comment:

Your MOM said...

That looks like a wonderful party! Happy Birthday to Mikey!