Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Funny Conversation

While driving home from school Shyla and I always talk about her day. I absolutely love that she can express and explain things to me so well now.
Today we had a conversation that went a little bit like this:
ME: Were you a nice girl today?
SHYLA: Shyla nice girl to Dayzie. Shyla nice girl to Nikki. Shyla nice girl to Nessa. Shyla nice girl to Mantha.
ME: Was everyone nice to you?
SHYLA: Yes.
ME: Were you a nice girl to Dereck?
SHYLA: Shyla nice girl.
ME: What other boys are in your class?
SHYLA: Too much boys.
{cue uncontrollable giggles by me, which results in Shyla giggles and Harper belly-laughs}
It was a really, really nice drive home.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

CUTE!

I know it is hard being away from them, but I'll tell you, I love picking Soren up from school and hearing about his day. It can sometimes be the highlight of mine. :)

Erin = ) said...

So cute! Shyla's got it all figured out now, doesn't she?!