Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Last Sunday was Mother's Day.  We had planned to go for a family walk at Sabino Canyon in the morning but with me fighting pink eye and having to wear my glasses, I decided it would be too sunny and would probably result in a headache.  So, we stayed home and had a relaxing morning.

Stevie and Harper went to Starbucks for me.  They returned with a 580 calorie frappachino which is no where close to my usual drink of iced coffee, but it's the thought that counts.

Shyla had a rough morning.  I think she was feeding off me.  I felt overly exhausted and was frustrated by my glasses and lack of eye makeup.  

After nap, however, we got to go to my grandparents for tacos with the whole family!  Yep, everyone managed to get there and everyone managed to fit into the mobile home!  The kids, of course, enjoyed playing on the porch and I was lucky enough to get this picture of all of them.

I am so lucky to be surrounded my such amazing moms, most especially my own mom.  I hope I can be half as dedicated to my kids as she is to us!


2 comments:

Your Mom said...

You are already as dedicated to your babies as I am...and I love that about you! I have raised two wonderful mommies and it makes my heart happy!

Erin = ) said...

I have loved knowing you first as a friend and now as a mom, Kendra, you are so amazing = )