Monday, September 30, 2013

Another Sleeping Picture

I think the reason I take so many pictures of Shyla sleeping is that it happens rather rarely.  She's not napping these days, at least when at home, and at night she's having night terrors.

I snapped this picture the other day after putting Harper to bed.  I went in to read Shyla her night-night story but found her, still in play clothes, complete with Hello Kitty on her head, fast asleep.

We let her sleep peacefully and later when she awoke crying we changed her into jammies.  I'm hopeful that this is just a {really long} phase because little girls need sleep.  And so do mommies.


1 comment:

Your Mom said...

Yep...sleep has always been an issue for that little girl:( She just goes and goes then crashes big time ....and night terrors do go away when the brain matures they say...and the kids never remember having them...