Monday, August 17, 2009

The Arrival of BOB!

Way back in March (yes, 5 months ago) I ordered a jogging stroller that is compatible with our carseat. Well, to make a long story short, it never arrived. Finally I cancelled the order, got the money back, and ordered a BOB jogging stroller. It is not compatible with our carseat but it has really great reviews, Shyla can sit in it without the carseat, and (best of all) it arrived in less than 1 week. Let the half-marathon training begin!

Because Shyla is so little we had to work hard to tighten the straps...so we practiced with Stitch because he's pretty much Shyla-sized and doesn't cry if you pull the straps too tight.

Finally it was her turn. She looks so small!

I don't have any pictures of BOB's maiden voyage because I was, well, running but we met for coffee at Le Buzz after. I love this picture of Brian with Shyla because of the look on her face! Don't worry, we did eventually let him take her out of the carseat and he held her the whole time we were there! Brian is a natural...

Chelsea and Nicole after the run.

1 comment:

Your Mom said...

I will be cheering you guys on!! Cool jogging stroller...wish I could...