Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Shyla's Name Plate

The first time that Stevie and I went to Las Vegas together was for Dan's 21st birthday in May 2004. While there, I saw these cool name designs and I really liked them so Stevie surprised me by buying me one. I thought it would be nice for Shyla to have one of her own. When we were in Vegas in April I was looking for one, but never found one. While there this past weekend we found a woman creating them outside of the shark encounter so, of course, we bought one and, of course, I had to take pictures of Shyla with her name.




5 comments:

The Yager Family said...

Love it! Glad you got it framed so quickly - it looks great!

Blaxabbath said...

The dolphins are an excellent touch. It reminds me of Guns 'n' Roses' Estranged video where, after jumping off an oil tanker, Axl is rescued by a group of dolphins. Such majestic creatures, I am sure Shyla will appreciate their inclusion.

Your Mom said...

It is adorable!..I especially like the last picture. What a great memento of your family evolution!!

lainiekitz said...

She is adorable! I need to see her again soon!

Suzanne said...

That'll be really fun to lay here against when she's 18 and compare the height difference! hee-hee!

Sure miss seeing you around!