Sunday, December 20, 2009

Mommy Does Exist!

I think I've done a similar post to this one already, but I want to show off our ergo baby-carrier! We bought it months ago but couldn't get it adjusted correctly so Shyla and I were both comfortable. Until, that is, Chelsea steped in and saved the day! Thanks sis! Using the ergo is not only easier on my back but it also allows my hands to be free and it keeps Shyla really close to my chest, which we both like.
Last night we went to Zoo Lights with Chelsea's family, mom and dad, Randi, Ann and Loren, Adam, and a few others whose names I cannot recall right now. So Sorry!

It was past Shyla bedtime (yea, right, like she has a bed time) but she enjoyed all the people and all the lights.



And this is just a fun shot from before we went to Zoo Lights of me and my girl!

4 comments:

Your Mom said...

ZooLights is such a fun tradition! BitterSweet for us because we missed Howard, but really special and a great way to get together with old friends, met new grandchildren and have fun. THank you and Chelsea for participating!

big c said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
big c said...

My friend, you glow with good things. You're just stunning, all curled up with your girl. Like life is good. Makes me so happy, and I love you!

The Yager Family said...

You and Shyla are so adorable... those pics will be so treasured as she gets older and doesn't want to be so snuggly close with you anymore. Plus you can show them at her wedding, and that's good fun for everyone!
love you both!