Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Rule of Three

One of my friends tagged me in her blog to do this, so here it is: way more information about me than you ever cared to know!

Three names I go by:
KP
Mrs. Forgacs
Mommy (soon, at least)

Three jobs I have had:
Teacher
Relocation Coordinator
Receptionist

Three places I have lived:
Tucson
Vail
(that's all:)

Three favorite drinks:
Diet Coke
Carmel Machiatto
Diet Cherry Limeade

Three TV shows I watch:
Big Brother
Biggest Loser
How I Met Your Mother

Three places I have been:
Bahamas
St. Thomas
Rocky Point

Three places I would like to visit:
Alaska
Washington DC
Hawaii

Three favorite dishes:
Eggplant Parmesean
Pizza with Mushrooms & Anchovies
Chef Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing

Three things I'm looking forward to:
the arrival of Baby Ratcliff
family vacation to Disneyland
more lazy summer days

I don't know how to tag other bloggers but I'd love to learn these funny facts about my friends so...do it!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

That was fun to read! Oh, and you like eggplant parm too? I can never have it unless we go out. Anchovies...my hubby would love you on that one.

chelsea said...

Who tagged you? Um, and lets go to Hawaii together, yes?

Stephanie said...

I love chef's salad! The more toppings, the better! :)

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net