Last week was Shyla's 2nd Parent/Teacher Conference of Preschool. For some reason, the teachers were only scheduling the conferences during the middle of the day. This made it a challenge for me to get there and nearly impossible for Stevie.
I wish he had been there to hear all the wonderful things her teachers, Ms. Brandi and Ms. Jessica, had to say about her!
- She is basically achieving at a 5 year old level for all skills.
- They are very impressed that she almost never argues or has disagreements with other kids. With the exception of Zac, but even this is rare and I think is to be expected.
- They are continually impressed by her dancing and singing.
- She LOVES Bryce and her closest friends are currently him, Makayla, Maela, Addison, and Alex.
- She definitely feels that she belongs and she is happy and thriving.
I'm super proud of my little girl!