Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween 2009

I don't generally dress up for Halloween but this year it was strongly suggested that we dress up while at school (it was the Friday after a week full of crazy socks, backwards clothes, and pajamas at school).
I like this picture because it shows what a great sport my husband is. Shyla, of course, has no control (yet) over what she wears but Stevie very graciously put on Dave's old Cat in the Hat costume to match my Thing 1 costume. Too funny! Thanks Dave!

And this is me and Shyla (I mean Thing 1 and Thing 2) before we left for school. You can't see my knee-high red socks in this picture. My students liked the costume and my blue hair turned Shyla's hands blue, thus proving that she pulls on and tugs my hair much too frequently!
I'm not sure why this picture is so small, but it shows the full effect of Thing 1 and Thing 2. Yes, this is what we wore to mold the minds of the future.
I, of course, forgot my camera to take a picture of Shyla in her Halloween costume so stay tuned for a future post.

No comments: