Saturday, November 7, 2009

one-thirtieth of the way there...

In October my grandparents celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary! Yea, 60 years!! Stevie and I have been married for 2 years, thus making us 1/30 of the way there. The three brothers threw a really nice anniversary party for them. There was a really great turnout and everyone had a great time.

...especially Shyla! Here she is with Grandpa Forgacs who is always a calm influence for her and who is always willing to give her a bottle.

ahhh yes, that is contentment.

My husband looking good in Zac's tie.

The brothers and grandma and grandpa. Surprisingly, my dad actually stayed on topic during this toast, much unlike the toast he gave at our wedding. I guess that's because there were no guests there from Indonesia.

My beautiful Aunt Nannette and Aunt Sherry.

And the couple-of-honor themselves!

And, of course, Beth and Dave with Baby Shyla!
Fun times were had by all and a huge congratulations to grandma and grandpa.

1 comment:

Your Mom said...

YAY...Happy 60 years to Grama and Pop!