Saturday, November 7, 2009

Weekend in Pinetop

This is a much overdue post, but in October my family and I went to Pinetop for the weekend. My parents have had the cabin there for over 20 years! Think of all the fun memories 20 years can hold! And now, we are fortunate enough to be able to make new memories there with the babies (and canines)!
Shyla following the order given on her shirt. Notice the shag carpet bahind her? Oh how I love our cabin and it's 60's motif!

Shyla sporting her floppy hat! A girl has to be stylish while being sun-safe, you know?

Oh Pancake...sometimes no captions are needed.

4 comments:

The Yager Family said...

Yes it was a fun fun fun weekend! Thanks for updating your blog :)

lainiekitz said...

LOVE the smile! Shyla is beautiful and her smile is killer! :D

Your Mom said...

I absolutely LOVE the Shyla pictures (and of course Pancake too!)

Suzanne said...

I love Shyla's smile! She's a doll!