Tuesday, December 20, 2011

WW - week 16

I really don't want to be writing this post right now.
I have been dreading this post all day, or truthfully for a few days now.
I would much rather be blogging about meeting Baby Emmett today, or the seemingly thousands of reindeer noses I made for Shyla's teachers, or about Christmas traditions new and old.

Or, even better, about how when I took a shower this evening and left Stevie in charge of the girls, they both pooped at the same time and Harper's ended up all over Stevie's lap.

But, instead, I am writing this darn post.

This week I earned a whopping zero activity points. So, not surprisingly, I gained weight. A lot of weight. {looking sheepish and disheartened} I gained 3.8 pounds this week.

This was a combination of it being too cold to exercise with the girls (excuse), Harper not nursing as often (excuse), feeling depressed about returning to work in two weeks (excuse), making flax-seed cookies to promote breastmilk (excuse), and flat-out not caring.

I need to find my motivation again. Right now my motivation socket is empty.

Week 16 Weight GAIN: 3.8 pounds

Total Weight Loss: 21.6 pounds

Pounds to Goal: 19.4 pounds

3 comments:

Eileen Short said...

Take a deep breath, enjoy Christmas, your family, the returning sunny weather, then the motivation will return...I promise. :)

Erin = ) said...

Oh, Kendra, don't get discouraged! There is so much going on now and it would be a shame to miss out on all the joy this time of year - so just shake if off and remind yourself that you can and will get back on track and stay there. We're all cheering for you!!

Suzanne said...

Oh my friend, I wish I could give you a hug! It is the holiday season, and that is tough, and there are so many other changes too. Like the cold weather, I have trouble in the heat, not exercising. It is hard! I think while you aren't looking forward to working again, that it could help, as you can only have what you have there, food wise, and maybe you can create more of a regular schedule? I know one thing, I will LOVE seeing you back. Happy holidays my friend, and remember how well you've done along the way, every week. Probably a lot better than most? You're an amazing woman!