Happy New Year and welcome to 2013!
It was a wild night last night as we rung in the new year! Stevie took Shyla on a date to Zin Burger with some friends, including Cesar, while Harper and I stayed home and watched Dawson's Creek. But don't fret, we were wide awake as the ball dropped because Harper was screaming. More on that in the coming days as I am going to try to get her into Dr. Vondrak tomorrow.
With the new year, of course, come a clean slate and a chance to start fresh. I'm not calling them "resolutions" because that feels like too much pressure, but there are a few things I'd like to try to do.
- Each morning before leaving for work and each night before bed I'm going to drink a full glass of water.
- We are going to eat out no more than 1 night per week.
- I'm going to track my mileage (and probably post it every month or week) and I'm going to try to do at least 10 miles per week.
- I've still got some pounds to lose, but my bigger focus is going to be on my running and on losing inches around my waist.
- I'm going to update the Forgacs yearbook at the end of each month so the final product will be better than the 2012 version.
- Really try to enjoy every minute.