Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

 Happy New Year and welcome to 2013!

It was a wild night last night as we rung in the new year!  Stevie took Shyla on a date to Zin Burger with some friends, including Cesar, while Harper and I stayed home and watched Dawson's Creek.  But don't fret, we were wide awake as the ball dropped because Harper was screaming.  More on that in the coming days as I am going to try to get her into Dr. Vondrak tomorrow.


With the new year, of course, come a clean slate and a chance to start fresh.  I'm not calling them "resolutions" because that feels like too much pressure, but there are a few things I'd like to try to do.
  • Each morning before leaving for work and each night before bed I'm going to drink a full glass of water.
  • We are going to eat out no more than 1 night per week.
  • I'm going to track my mileage (and probably post it every month or week) and I'm going to try to do at least 10 miles per week.
  • I've still got some pounds to lose, but my bigger focus is going to be on my running and on losing inches around my waist.
  • I'm going to update the Forgacs yearbook at the end of each month so the final product will be better than the 2012 version.
  • Really try to enjoy every minute.
And in other really exciting news, thanks to Santa, for the entire month of January I will be enjoying free Starbucks coffee with this handy tumbler.  I am super excited and thankful for these 31 days of coffee!  I plan to get the most of it and got it started today, of course!


2 comments:

Your Mom said...

You are welcome:)

Erin =) said...

Between 31 days of Starbucks and drinking a full glass of water before bed, I'm worried you'll be up all night having to pee!