Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I failed at taking many pictures of Christmas because we were busy, busy, busy having way too much fun!  Santa came by and ate the brownies, took some carrots, and left a lot of presents.  Shyla even asked, "but what about those times when I made bad decisions?"  Well, sweetie, the good definitely out weighed the bad.  Shyla got the Easy-Bake she wanted and Harper got the bike that Shyla wanted her to have.


Then we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house for breakfast and to open the presents that Santa left there.  There was much excitement, but the kids did a great job taking turns and waiting (fairly) patiently.
Later we went to Grandma Barbara and Grandpa Pop's house and stayed for the majority of the day. 

We are so lucky to have our family in town to be able to spend these special days.

This picture wasn't on Christmas but it shows Harper's beautiful tape creation:


And New Years - here's Pancake getting ready for our exciting night.


2013 was a great year!  I hope 2014 is just as blessed.  I hope to blog more frequently although I know I will be super busy with my new job and my master's program.  I also hope to continue to make special memories with my girls that we will all treasure forever.

1 comment:

Erin =) said...

I hope Shyla will bake me somethign next time I'm in Tucson - gotta put that Easy Bake to use!