Wednesday, February 24, 2010

9 Month Check-Up!

Yesterday was Shyla's 9 month well-baby check. It feels SO VERY good to write "well-baby" and even Dr. Terry was surprised that she hasn't gotten sick recently (please, knock on wood).

The stats are in and our little princess is a long tall sally!

Weight: 19 pounds (50th percentile)
Height: 26 inches (75th percentile)
When we got home today Shyla found a headband that I wear to keep my hair back when I wash my face and sometimes when I run.

I think she looks a little like Rambo!

She is definitely teething these days which makes her a little cranky pants. It also makes her needy. And it also, apparently, makes her stick her tongue out!

We also reached another milestone: clapping! This picture was our attempt at capturing it.

I should be packing for Ragnar right now instead of updating this post. Obviously, I am procrastinating. It sounded like a great idea 5 months ago....

Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Your Mom said...

awww...she is so cute and so smart..I am so glad she is clapping so she can applaud all our antics!

The Yager Family said...

Um, not sure if you're aware of this, but that daughter of yours is really stinkin cute!
Love you! Looking forward to Ragnar! Let's check our nerves and fear at the van door and just go have fun!

Suzanne said...

What a cutie bug!

Erin :) said...

Grow Shyla, grow! Well-baby check, more like awesome-baby check = ) I can't wait to hear all about Ragnar!