Sunday, February 7, 2010

At the Park!

Before leaving Phoenix, we spent some time at a park near our hotel called Encanto Park. We just wanted to hang-out and let Shyla crawl around before putting her in her carseat for 2.5 hours.
It was a beautiful day and Shyla enjoys being outside and watching people.

Love this picture!

Stevie, Shyla, and Carlos having fun at the park!

Mommy and Shyla on the slide!

And Shyla swinging on the swing! This was her first time and I think she really enjoyed it.

Being out of town is nice because it forces you to do work around the house or return emails, but rather to just spend time together. That's what we did and we had a great time doing it.

6 comments:

The Yager Family said...

Looks like so much fun! So glad you guys had your mini getaway!

Your Mom said...

Mini vacations are the BEST...the concert looked like a blast and I plan on getting Stevie a 10gal hat for his BD! Shyla is quite the globe trotter at her tender age!

Suzanne said...

The park is the best, isn't it? I have so many fond memories there. We're even meeting my biological dad and stepmom up at a park in Phoenix next weekend so Soren can play. Fun, fun! I hope the concert was great too!

Erin = ) said...

Oh my goodness, all these blog updates and new pictures TOTALLY made my day! Sounds like you had a great trip and you're right, nothing better than getting away to spend time together = ) I can't believe how much Shyla is growing--we need to make a visit down asap before she's up and running! She is absolutely precious in all the pictures...thanks for making our Sunday so super!!

Anonymous said...

Seeing pictures of your beautiful, joyful family makes my heart so happy. Some things ARE right with the world! Love, cicely

Tess said...

Look at that face!!! I would say she LOVED the swing! Glad you guys had a wonderful weekend. Happ V-day early!!