Sunday, February 7, 2010

Our Weekend in Phoenix

We spent Friday night and Saturday afternoon in Phoenix and had a really great time!

Shyla loves mirrors and this one, at the hotel, was nice because it was her height.

She also loves the package of wipes...and being naked. She's in a phase now in which she immediately rolls over and around while we are trying to change her diaper or clothes. I think this picture is after I completed the diaper change and needed a rest before attempting the clothes.

Shy had a great night with Abbie (who I, of course, forgot to take a picture with).


Ahhh yes. The reason why we went to Phoenix in the first place: George Strait. He, Reba, and LeAnn put on an outstanding show that I LOVED and Stevie, bless his heart, actually seemed to enjoy as well. There is hope for him.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Oh my gosh, those diaper days! They are sooo hard! That was about when I started straddling Soren between my knees to do it, and on the floor. I couldn't do the changing table anymore. Once he started standing, I now do it standing up (him that is). A hint...don't get dressed for work until the very last thing, or you my find YOU need a changing.