Monday, May 30, 2011

A visit with Auntie Erin!

This was a busy Memorial Weekend for us!

Conor and Maria were married on Saturday (it was a beautiful wedding) and it included the rehearsal on Friday night. Stevie and I were fortunate enough to be able to stay over night at Starr Pass Resort on Saturday while my parents took care of Shyla.

And Shyla's god-parents, Dan and Erin, came into town for a visit from CA! We love spending as much time with them as we possibly can! Erin and I especially love it when the boys play golf together so we can catch-up (i.e. gossip). Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of Uncle Dan, but I was able to snap a few of Auntie Erin with Shyla:



2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Yay for great weekends and great friends! I'm always bummed when they are only here for short, quick weekends and I don't get to see them. Glad you guys had fun though!!

Erin = ) said...

Hehehe...I'm blushing! It's funny, though, because it drives me nuts when I'm taking pictures and the person doesn't look, but go figure, I'm never looking when you take pics! I just can't take my eyes off that sweet Shyla = ) Chelsea, I'm bummed, too, that I didn't get to see you (!) but word on the street is that there's gonna be another Forgacs baby in town and you know Dan and I can't miss that!