Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring Break!

To celebrate the 2 weeks of Spring Break that begin today, the girls and I went to Dunkin' Donuts on Friday morning before work.
These are the things I'd like to do this break:
  • Spend as many possible minutes enjoying my girls.
  • Run on as many days as possible, even if short outings. I'd like to get in about 20 miles before returning to work.
  • Pass my upcoming math test. I'm not too optimistic about it and I actually won't receive the results until mid-April, but I'm taking it on St. Patty's Day so I'll have the luck of the Irish with me.
  • Visit with Grandma Barbara and Grandpa Pop at least once.
  • Get back on the Weight Watchers train.
  • Spend as many possible minutes enjoying my girls.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Have a great break friend! Let me know if you want to hang out with the kids in the second week! I'm hoping to have a lot of fun with Soren week 2 also!

Erin = ) said...

Oh man, I really want that donut...!