Because I am me, I made a list of everything I wanted to do this week and checked each off as they were done. It's funny that the only one I didn't do was the one that could have been done from home!
The girls and I had both quality and quantity time together this week! I didn't take a lot of pictures of our activities because it's really hard now with them both running around.
A couple highlights:
- we went to the zoo
- we went to the children's museum
- we went to storytime at the library
- we went to story time at Mildred & Dildred
- we rode the escalator at La Encantada
- we visited with Grandma and Grandpa
- Each morning we went for a walk in the stroller - the mornings are truly beautiful right now!
- We had the Yagers over for dinner so Chelsea and I could run, individually
A few things I did for me:
- I went to the dentist
- I got a haircut and brow wax
- I got a manicure and pedicure
- I went shopping and to lunch with my mom
And a couple pics, of course: