Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Girls - Professional Photos!

A few weeks ago we had professional photos done of this girls by my friend Torey.  We met her at the beautiful Agua Caliente Park for a mini-session.  A mini-session is 30 minutes, which I think is plenty for any photo-shoot with kids! In no particular order, here are the results:













If you are in the Tucson area and are looking for a reasonably priced photographer who is really good with kids, check out Torey's facebook HERE.

4 comments:

Tess said...

so adorable. such beautiful girls you have!

Erin =) said...

So beautiful, Kendra! I love these =)

Your Mom said...

I would like to request the two of them on the bench....love the interaction and the connection that shows between those two!

Your Mom Again said...

Oh man...then again I love the two of them walking and interacting walking down the lane...