Sunday, June 26, 2011

Keepin' Cool & the Cutest Picture EVER!

Let's start with what may very well be the cutest picture ever:

Don't worry Mom and Chelsea and Grandma, I already ordered you a copy of it!

*************************************************************************************

The temperatures here have been well over 100 degrees for the past few weeks and we are doing whatever we can do keep busy but also cool.

Here's one thing we've been doing:


But in addition to that we have gone to the Splash Pad at a local park twice. Here are some pictures from the first outing.






4 comments:

Your Mom said...

Adorable!! Thx for the picture ...and for the record I too felt like soaking my head all day to keep cool! Good job, Shy!

The Yager Family said...

Awww lots of great pics!

Erin = ) said...

Yup, pretty sure you should be winning a "greatest picture ever" contest with that one of the girls!! I LOVE IT! I also love that splash pad thing - too fun!

Stephanie said...

I think we've been to that splash park before - so fun! I wish more Tucson parks offered similar amenities.

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net