Monday, July 30, 2012

WW 7-30-12

I've been back at work for three weeks which is why there hasn't been a Weight Watchers update post in that long.  I have, however, been religiously attending my Monday night meeting and thus getting my "me-time" as well.
I am still loving this meeting and this leader!  JoAnn joined when her two boys were 1 and 3, although she was only 25 at the time.  My girls are 1 and 3, so here I am at 29; determined that this will be the last time I join WW.  I am determined to win the wager with my dad, make it to lifetime, and then continue attending weekly and never look back.
So here are the updates from the last 3 weeks:
July 16: down 2.8 pounds
July 23: down 3.0 pounds
July 30: down 1.8 pounds
This totals 7.6 pounds in 3 weeks and I am super stoked about that!  I am also really hoping I can keep it up!

Being back at work really keeps me on a schedule.  This is what I have been doing and, as you can see, it's working:

  • 5:30AM Breakfast (Egg White omelet for 4 points)
  • 9:40AM Snack (yogurt and apple for 2 points)
  • 12:50PM Lunch (sandwich, pretzels, diet coke for 10 points)
  • 3:00PM Snack (pudding and banana for 2 points)
  • 5:30PM Sensible Dinner (varies, but since I've allowed myself 11 points, I don't feel the need to track it specifically)
The best parts are that I am eating real food, I don't feel hungry or malnourished, and I've lost my cravings for sugary foods.  I am fine eating the same thing each day because it takes all the thought out of it!  Then the flexibility I've allowed myself with dinner really helps and I can easily mix it up.  My coworkers are supportive and I don't mind talking about it and my hubby has been the most supportive of anyone!

2 comments:

Your Mom said...

Great job KPF!! You are looking more and more healthy....keep up the good work; you inspire me!

Erin =) said...

Woohooo!!!! You are doing SO AWESOME, Kendra, and I am so proud of you =) Keep it up - and I echo your Mom that you totally inspire me!