Thursday, September 1, 2011

Crazy Hair and Smiles!

My girls have a lot in common.

For one thing, they both have crazy hair sometimes.

For another thing, thankfully, they both like to smile.

See what I mean:

Shyla with crazy hair and a smile.

Shyla with crazy hair and a smile.

Harper with crazy hair and a smile.

Harper with crazy hair and a smile.
This is just a close up of Harper crazy post-bath hair. Rumor has it that Stevie's hair always stuck-up when he was a baby and I think we're seeing the result here in Harper's hair.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my girls and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my family exactly as it is. I am a lucky girl!

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Aww love this!

Eileen Short said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE those adorable smiles. Great pictures. :)

Your Mom said...

Happy girls, crazy hair and all!

Erin =) said...

Ahhhhh, I miss them (and you!) so much already!

Tess said...

You are lucky lucky lucky woman, and those girls are blessed to have such an amazing, dedicated, loving mother.