Saturday, November 5, 2011

Backyard Progress

I cannot wait for the day when I can blog about the completion of the backyard project. And, I am happy to report, that day will come very soon! In fact, you might say I am almost giddy about its near completion. Yep, giddy.

As I type this, Stevie is busy back there working. Shyla are Harper are both napping. I am supposed to be cleaning the kitchen. It's a lovely Saturday!

The best news of the week was that the wet-saw arrived! Here's hoping that no fingers are lost during the renovation of the yard.




Stevie's two buddies Rob and Ceasar both helped a lot yesterday. Shyla also "helped" and Harper supervised from her seat in the stroller.

3 comments:

Your Mom said...

ooooh can't wait!! It is getting so very close to completion!!! What wonderful friends Stevie has too...and he is wonderful to them too!

Erin = ) said...

Coming along, coming along, woohoo!

Jeannette said...

How exciting! The near completion, retention of fingers, and adorable little girls keeping everyone in check... fabulous-ness all around!! No wonder you're giddy.
Can't wait to see the finished product! :)