Tuesday, November 15, 2011

WW - week 11

Since we just got back from vacation yesterday, today feels like a Monday to me. But it's not. When I realized that today is, in fact Tuesday, Harper and I jumped in the car and headed down to weight watchers. We were late for the meeting but got to weigh-in and caught the last 20 minutes or so.

This week I earned 38 activity points.
This week we were on Coronado Island for a family vacation and I didn't track anything.
This week I completed a half-marathon, more on that soon.
This week I lost 2.8 pounds!

This upcoming week appears to be pretty "normal" so I am hoping for a steady week of tracking and earning points and making good decisions.

Week 11 Weight LOSS: 2.8 pounds

Total Weight Loss: 21.2 pounds

Pounds to Goal: 19.6 pounds

2 comments:

Your Mom said...

Great job! Now, if I could run a half marathon every week...let's see...maybe I would get to my ideal weight sometime in the future! Congratulations!!!

Suzanne said...

Congrats! You're over that halfway hump!!!