As most of you know, I love Shutterfly. I use it for all-things-photo including storing my photos, sharing my photos, printing prints, making cards, invitations, posters, canvases, wall art, Christmas ornaments, and of course photo-books! I'm passionate about it and will tell you all about it, if you'll listen!
How do you organize your pictures?
Here is my organizational strategy:
1) Take lots and lots of pictures and upload them to my laptop regularly.
2) At the end of the month, upload that month's pictures to shutterfly account.
3) At the end of the month, add that month's pictures to shutterfly share site.
Do you send holiday cards?
I've been sending holiday cards since 2007 when Stevie and I got married. Take a look at what I've done in the past with my annual holiday card:
2007 - This was a great way to showoff a wedding pic!
2011 - It's a surprise! Check out Shutterfly's Holiday Cards by clicking HERE or Christmas cards by clicking HERE.
Do you send non-holiday cards?
However, cards are not only for holidays. Think about the last time you received a card in the mail (yes, real snail-mail). I bet you love getting random cards and so do your friends and family. Take a look at this (small) sampling of some cards I have made:
I made this card to showcase the beautiful portraits that Gabi took of Harper when she was just 6 days old. These types of cards can be made HERE.
We used this card as Harper's announcement. You can take a look at the hundreds of birth announcements by clicking HERE.
A few reasons why I love Shutterfly (in no particular order):
- The website is easy to use.
- The quality of the products is great.
- The speed of production and delivery.
- There's always something new to choose from.
- I don't have to change out of my pajamas or leave the house.
- We have given Shutterfly gift-certificates as gifts for the last few weddings we attended because it's a great gift for someone who's going to have lots of pictures (I just realized it would also make a great baby shower gift).
Three lucky readers will win 25 free Shutterfly cards as this post is part of their 2011 holiday promotion! Wahoo! Thanks Shutterfly!
To enter the giveaway simply look at Shutterfly's Christmas Card Collection and leave a comment telling me your favorite design. The three winners will be randomly drawn on Halloween night! Don't delay - enter today!