Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WW - week 8

I went to Weight Watchers yesterday dreading the weigh-in and thinking I had gained weight. It had been a fun weekend but I hadn't counted any points, which made me feel out of control.

I also hadn't been as motivated to get out and walk as frequently. Really the only good exercise I got was the Sunday morning 5K.

I thought about waiting until Wednesday to weigh-in, but we had planned a big Tuesday night dinner so I decided to just go to my normal meeting and face the music.

I cannot for the life of me explain how, but I lost 1.6 pounds this week.

That weight loss makes me happy, but I don't like feeling out of control and I don't approaching the scale unsure of the outcome. For those reasons I want to make this upcoming week a better one; I like to know what's coming.

Week 8 Weight LOSS: 1.6 pounds

Total Weight Loss: 18 pounds

Pounds to Goal: 26.8 pounds

2 comments:

Your Mom said...

Rock On!!! Weight loss can't always be explained but maybe internally you were making good choices even if you weren't "counting"...they say it takes 30 days to make a 'habit'. Good job..can't wait for next week's loss!

Jeannette said...

Never underestimate the power of breastfeeding! :)
You're doing great!