Monday, October 17, 2011

Two Parties in One Day!

This past Saturday Harper and I went to 2 parties!

Stevie was in Scottsdale for a wedding. Thank goodness for my mom who took Shyla to swim lessons, put her down for nap, waited for me to get home, got Shyla ready for the second party, then took care of the crazies in the evening.

Party #1 was a baby shower for my dear friend Hillary! She is due with Baby Boy Emmett Doll on December 20th, which happens to be Zac's birthday and she is going to be an amazing mama!

Auntie Emily got to meet Harper for the first time! Here she is with Auntie Karen too!

Kristen, above with Jessikah, left straight from the shower for her move to Texas. We are going to miss her so much as she has been such an important part of our lives for the last few years and has been so good to Shyla and Harper.

Here's Alexia, Hillary, Laura, and Kim.

And Kim, Karen, Hillary, Kim, Jessikah, Kieren, and Laura.

And me with Alexia and Harper!

It was a lovely shower and we are so excited for Hillary and Eric and the adventure that lay ahead!

The second party was the 1st birthday for Baby Sadie!

I didn't take as many pictures since I was trying to keep an eye on Shyla and Harper, but again my mom was a huge help!

Sadie really liked our card!


And the infamous smash cake! Too cute!

Happy birthday Baby Sadie! We love you!

1 comment:

Erin = ) said...

You party girl, you!