I am going to take on a blogger 30 day challenge. Each day there will be a new "task." They will likely be shorter posts, but there will be one daily so check back often, if you are interested!
PS - I'd love it if some of my blogging friends took on the challenge with me! hint, hint!
30 Day Challenge - Day 1 - A picture of yourself with 15 facts
(that's me on the left)
1. Both my husband and I are native Tucsonans, born at the same hospital, three days apart.
2. I have a slight obsession with Starbucks, not only the coffee but the atmosphere.
3. I was on the 2004 Pima College National Championship Team.
4. I am a daddy's girl.
5. I have completed six half-marathons. And haven't trained for a single one.
6. Traveling out of the country intimidates me, but there are many places in the US I'd love to visit: Bend, New York, San Francisco, Disneyland/world....
7. Most of my best friendships were formed in high school or before.
8. I like to open chip bags from the bottom.
9. I love to snow ski, and have no desire to water ski.
10. I want to learn to sew, how to use sign language, and how to use my new camera.
11. The only thing my husband and I fight about is dirty dishes.
12. I hate clutter, but you probably wouldn't know it by looking at my house.
13. I like to name my animals after food: Pancake, Muffin, Peaches.....
14. I signed a letter-of-intent to play softball for D1 Fresno State, and then backed out of it.
15. I've never had a cavity.