Monday, April 4, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 15

30 Day Challenge - Day 15 - A Picture of Something you Want to do Before you Die

This is a half-marathon that I really, really, really, want to do! It is on the beautiful island of Mackinac Island, off the coast of Michigan (where they don't even allow cars!!). We have been to the island twice, both times after visiting my grandparents in Michigan where they spend their summers. The only catch is that this race is always toward the end of October, which is after their time there. The only other catch is that the island is quite hilly so it would make for an especially challenging course.

Perhaps 2012?? Shyla would be 3 1/2 and New Baby No-Name would be just over 1. Is that too ambitious?

3 comments:

Erin = ) said...

I love that you and I have the Michigan-family connection - I swear we are friend soul mates! The island is so beautiful and I think it sounds like a great goal...knowing you, you always meet your goals and blow right past 'em, so I think you can do it! I'm laughing at the phrase "New Baby No Name"...it kinda rolls off the tongue!

Sassy said...

Go for it...if you can dream it, you can do it! :)

Is that cheesy?

Your Mom said...

I definitely think this is an achievable goal...and a fun one too!