Tuesday, April 5, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 16

30 Day Challenge - Day 16 - A Picture of Someone who Inspires You

- covered in chocolate after Chelsea brought over messy mud cups -

- after drawing on her face with purple marker -

- after eating strawberries -

- just hangin' around -

- at Java Edge for a RVMS fundraiser -

I'm choosing to make this post about my baby-girl for two reasons:
1) I know that those of you who read my blog really just want to see pictures of her
2) She inspires me to be a better person.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love the LOOK she is giving you in that second picture! HA!

Eileen Short said...

Kaia loves seeing Shyla's pictures also. :) Especially the first one..."Is that chocolate?"

Your Mom said...

These pictures are of a happy messy fun lovin girl..and will be great for blackmail in the future!

Suzanne said...

Makes you want to eat her up, right?