Friday, April 29, 2011

My Handy Husband

My husband, bless his heart, is a "do-it-yourselfer."

As you know, he is landscaping our backyard. By himself (mostly).

He redid our kitchen. By himself.

He paints, he cleans, he comforts, he changes diapers.

*************************************************************************************

The other day I asked him to hang Shyla's shelf up in her room. Seems simple enough.

And this is what I encountered when I walked past the room. Literally, I had to do a double-take:

But, don't worry. As I have mentioned, my husband is an engineer and a perfectionist so he took out his trusty level and fixed the shelf:


And, oh, have I mentioned that he is also a comedian?

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

What a nerd!

Sassy said...

Hahaha...so like what my husband would have done!

Your Mom said...

That Stevie! what a goofball! Your life is never dull for sure!

Erin = ) said...

Hahaha, that hubby of yours is quite the renaissance man!