Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Shyla has a ....

BOYFRIEND!

Yep! That's right folks, my little girl has a boyfriend.

Well, look at her! How could she not?!?!

Although she's a bit of a tom-boy!

See that binky that she still uses? I will explain in just a minute but for now, just digest the fact that she is not even 2 and has a boyfriend.

*************************************************************************************

So...remember her first valentine?
Well, it appears as if Ethan is still in the picture. It makes sense, considering they have been together since the infant room, and are both at daycare for 8-9 hours each day (BTW - it physically pains me to admit that). But, Ethan has taken a liking to Shy-Shy, and she doesn't seem totally repulsed by it.

Everyday when I pick her up from school (unless, of course, they are on the playground), Ethan comes over to hug and kiss her. Yep! I said hug AND kiss! It is actually really cute.

Yesterday, though, Shyla already had her binky back. So Ethan effortlessly removed said binky, kissed her right on the lips, then replaced the binky.

Now, anyone who has tried to take Shyla's binky from her mouth without permission, knows that is a no-no. But yet she let him do it.

My oh my oh my.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Awww she is going to have lots of boyfriends, and Ethan is a very sweet first smoocher!
She's so stinkin' cute!!!

Jess said...

awww! That is too cute!! And Ethan is a sweet heart!! Shyla is a very affectionate friend. She was in the two year old room a couple of days ago and I peeked in there as they were getting ready to go outside and I saw Shyla and Samantha holding hand all BFF like. It was the cutest thing in the world!

Your Mom said...

Wozers! Ethan doesn't know how much trouble he is asking for (just ask Stevie for example!)Adorable pictures of my beautiful granddaughter!

J said...

that.is.adorable.